Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looking for a Girl

My husband and I have one friend who had recently went into divorce situation, actually the couple is our friend but we are more closer to the guy. When they still on he keeps asking me to hook him up to one of my friend and I take it as a joke because they seems happy together, but we never know until recently that two years before they officially separated they already have trouble, only one side of the story we hear but sounds like the girl is having an affair.
Well our guy friend is now asking me to hook him up with any of my friend back home, he wanted someone like me who takes care of the husband, a tame submissive girl, in short good girl. But every girl is different and I am not sure if my friends is ideal for him so I told him just visit Philippines and meet people and find his connection cause I don't wanna be blame if ever the relationship won't work on them.
He agreed though and he will be going to the Philippines on January but still asking me to inform my friend that he will be going and ask them to meet him, okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)