Monday, May 4, 2009
I add another college classmate of mine on fs, after 48 years she finally responded and guess what is her first message on my FS! She is asking me to give her friend an American chat mate! what the heck, she thinks I am a match maker or worse a PIMP?!
I hate it so much when they ask me that kind favors because they just think its that easy to tell people here if they want somebody from the Philippines and they never know that Modern Filipina has already a bad impression here in the US. They think that Filipina are hooker and marrying old man with only one purpose, to come to US, marrying American not for love but to have them as passport to US.
This is a stereotype accusation because not all Filipinas are marrying foreigners just to come here in the US. I bet there's still a big percentage who are marrying for love but it most cases it is obvious that they are marrying for stupid reason, which is so shameful to the Filipinos in general.
Labels: rants