Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My moms' family is on different religion than my dads' and ever since I can remember my dad's side is pulling me to their side but my dad said I follow my moms. As I am growing I was caught in between because I wanted to follow my dads' but I have the pressure of my moms' family which then lead me to be baptized in my moms religion.
I don't regret what I did on following my moms though it is not what my heart really wanted because I believe in "freedom of faith," as long as you are doing what you think is in God's will and God is always in your heart.
When growing up and exploring the world I discover the difference and what I really wanted to follow. Until know I appreciated all I have learned about God and the strong faith I have to my moms' religion but there are things that I can say I am not so into them. Can we just have faith in God and don't belong to any sect?
When my mom learned that I am now on my dad's side and loving it she simply said "I won't force my kids to be on what religion because it is not right, they have to choose where they want to belong as long as they are happy on their decision." On that said "I love you more momsy."
And now I encountered people here, same religion with my moms, and they can't understand that I am not interested and why they can't leave me alone. People have choice, if you came to them once twice and they still not interested, for God sake please leave them alone!
If you force people to your religion that's not good in my opinion. Give them freedom. If we choose not to follow on your religion please, we have our own life and our own thinking don't try on saving us in this earth because you are not even sure if your faith will save you and will gave you the second life you believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)