Friday, April 3, 2009
Last year I had a light accident with my truck, I wasn't hurt though but I badly damage the fender. Since then I really get scared of the wheel, after a year now I am recovering and gaining back my confidence. It's been couple months now that I am bugging my husband to come with me when I practice back my driving skills. At first I was like scared because my husband has a big mouth but then I did it, I am driving good but still I am not so good on parking especially parallel parking. My husband keeps on pushing me to practice parallel parking and I hate being push, he is just making me nervous. I have learned that I am a little defensive driver which sometimes not good, but I am happy to gain back my confidence and that's enough for now.
Labels: personal