Monday, April 20, 2009

When I was single I was notoriously known as "Heartless Girl" in the sense that I don't stay long in a relationship. Well I will depend myself here, I am not totally heartless, actually I am desperate of the real relationship and keep on praying that "Mr. Right" will soon show up and take me away.
My Philosophy before was "why should I hold on to a relationship where I can't see my future with that guy and I feel it right from the day I know him that we are not meant to be." I will never waste my time on that kind relationship so after couple weeks or months I cut it over. That's what my friends and co-workers did not understand, they take it as I'm a heartless woman who don't care about relationship and only playing around. But they never understood my point of view which is reasonable enough.
When I met my husband they said "ah oh hope she will settle now," well when I met my husband It's very much different from the rest. Though we both had feel the doubt but we also feel that we are meant to be. He is a nice guy and answer to my prayer. I am happy of having him, and we are getting stronger and going on four years and counting. Hope we will be even stronger and hold on to each other until our last breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)