Friday, March 20, 2009
"Thing happened with a reason." When I first meet my husband I know he is the one but I don't know why. We have been in a long distance relationship that tested our Trust, patience and Love but also leave us with question "will this relationship work?
We finally back in each other arms and work hard to make the relationship work. We face so many adjustments and situations that need to be understood and live with it. In our first year it seem a little rocky but we made it worked and now I am proud to say we have less complication.
It just seem that things are working out really well and smoothly. I cannot imagine myself without my husband. He is the best man in my life.
He is working so late this days, arriving home at almost midnight and I am waiting for him the whole day and until late night and it makes me realized how much I need and miss him. =)
Labels: personal