Monday, March 16, 2009

Troubled Siblings

Our family relationship is one in millions "troubled siblings." I found it funny that even you are blood related but you have the bigger chances in having conflict with your family members. I know and see that there are mother and daughter issues, father and son and of course sibling rivalry or conflicts. Although we are blood related but we have different personalities, life principles and our own way of thinking and we are making our own life.
My brother and I literally have many things in common especially in our way of thinking. But my sister has her own world and her own thinking that sometimes it made me wondering with question "is she really my sister?"
What ever decisions she made in her life and the path she choose to follow, all I am hoping that she will be happy, successful, and will be contented on it. As I always remind her, it’s her life and it’s her choice. Whatever she chooses, she had to deal with it and never blame anyone else because that's her choice and she is the one making her future.
I admit I am not in good terms with her though I still feel for her but I believe that I have to let her go as a person so she can learn from her mistakes and realized that it's her journey, not mine. She had to face it by herself and stomach whatever its outcome. God Bless her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)