Friday, November 28, 2008

I am Lucky Still

I just reconnected with an old friend and was sad to know his love life was in real bad shape. He was into a "casual relationship". He was like a shock absorber to his friend that turn to be his GF. The issue here is the girl love's somebody else but that guy was a seminarian so that means she can't have him but that's all she wanted, to have that guy and spend the rest of her life with him. My friend save this girl who wanted to end her life years ago and he turned to fell in love with this girl hopping that she will change her mind and realized her impossible dream and end up loving him the way she loved that guy of her dreams. I think their casual relationship took 8 years or so until they end up getting married but still the girls heart was not with my friend.
How sad and traggic to know this kind of situation. All I can help is advice my long lost friend though I am sure he won't listen to me. I was so surprice to know a very strong and smart person to be cought in that kind of relationship. I been there done that and be in his situation for a while but all I can say is "Geez I am still so lucky" to give up those stupid relationships and finally found my true love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)